By filling in and sending the present form, authorization is given for processing any personal data provided for the purposes and within the limits indicated in the information below, according to and by effect of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROVISION OF E-COMMERCE SERVICES
1. We inform you that, in conformity with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the personal data provided, under your own direct responsibility, by optionally and voluntarily sending or handing in the present form will be processed by Kaos S.p.a. solely for the purpose of providing the services requested and using the methods specified in the general sales terms and conditions (GSTC) published on the website www.kaosspa.net and in the points below.
It remains understood that the truthfulness of the data provided is the sole responsibility of the person providing it and that if the data provided concerns a person who is under 18, registration is supervised by an adult.
2. We also inform you that failure to authorize the processing of the data provided precludes the possibility to access the service requested.
3. Processing of the personal data provided will be carried out by our specially-appointed personnel using manual and IT tools and in any case, using methods designed to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same.
4. Any personal data processed may be communicated to third parties if this should prove necessary further to requests made by the judicial authorities or to fulfil fiscal or administrative obligations.
5. The data will not be disclosed but communicated to third parties that have the authority and faculty and provide the guarantees requested by above-mentioned Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
6. The personal data that is the subject of processing may also be communicated to third parties that are part of the Kaos S.p.a. chain if necessary in order to perform the services requested.
7. The data controller is Kaos S.p.a, Via dei Ianaioli, 56, bl.4 Centergross, 40050 Funo di Argelato (BO) . The data processor is also responsible for the confidentiality of Kaos S.p.a. Where necessary, Kaos S.p.a. can however appoint external subjects to process data.
8. In virtue of the provisions of Article 7, above-mentioned Legislative Decree no. 196/03 in any case grants anyone providing data the possibility to exercise specific rights including the right to request the free updating, modification, integration and cancellation of any data processed by Kaos S.p.a. by simply writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great attention to details: from knitwear manufacturing to shades of colors, from accessories to leather and fur details. For a sophisticated woman or man. This is the red thread identifying Kaos, the Bologna based Company founded and managed by Marco Calzolari.
The winning intuition goes back to the ‘80s, where the ready to wear fashion experimented its boom. But just after few years, this fashion branch needed to renovate, focusing on design research, quality, and of course on production and stock re-assortment speed. In 1994, Kaos has its new intuition: the brand leaves the ready to wear market and starts a collection distribution model nationwide, with a new sales position concept. The sales force is reorganized and strengthened. The design team grows as well, supporting Calzolari in researching models and textures. Kaos keeps in touch with new tendencies.
Kaos has its strength in numbers: revenues of more than 14 million Euro, about 400 thousand fashion items produced in one year, more than 200 models per collection. This success is achieved thanks to the ability to identify the right customers.